Friday, April 18, 2008

Two Good Articles

First, my new article is up on The Contrarian's Review, entitled Understanding & Tolerance. Please check it out here, and remember to look at the excellent articles by the other contributors, including my friend Athanasius from Athanasius Contra Mundum.

Second, relating to our discussion on here the other day about whether or not the old Mass was capable of giving more grace than the new, Anselm has obtained permission from Latin Mass Magazine to post an online copy of an article by Fr. Chad Ripperger, FSSP, entitled "The Merit of a Mass." This is an excellent article that goes into exactly what I was talking about the other day. Anselm got special permission to put it up, so click here to read the only available version of it on the web.

4 comments:

Alexander said...

I just happen to see that both you and Athanasius are on The Contrarian's Review a little while ago. That's pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

Try this on for size.....

http://www.uvcr.catholicam.org/fr_rmp3.html

Scroll down to the talk on Catholic Tradition and the Liturgy by Fr Ripperger..... good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for posting this! Fr. Ripperger is currently the assistant pastor at my FSSP parish--I've learned much from his homilies.

Anonymous said...

THE topic I was looking for, to stimulate my friend to attend the Tridentine Mass. Perhaps this will convince him. Thanks, and God bless.