Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Lady of Fatima

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

Have a blessed Feast of Our Lady of Fatima! Pray for the Church and the world, that God may extend His mercy to us all, unworthy though we be.

2 comments:

Nick said...

This is off topic, but I think it's important enough. It relates to your thesis on Henry VII.

You might already know this, but apparently the Vatican has just opened the secret archives on Henry:
http://www.osvdailytake.com/2009/05/vatican-opens-secret-archives-on-henry.html

Boniface said...

Thanks, Nick! That's really cool. I'll see if I can work it in somewhere...